Saturday, November 21, 2009

Contact Info

We have been in the process of moving to a farm near Brattleboro, VT. Matt moved a month ago and I was moved today (thanks everybody!)
Our new address is:

Matt & Keri Latiolais
207 Knapp Rd.
Dummerston, VT 05301

We're at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH. (Thanks for all the offers to send things, but he can't receive things in the ICU room. Once that changes, we'll let you know.)

My cell phone is 802-881-4744. I can't take my cell phone into the ICU when I'm visiting Matt, but feel free to leave any message or talk to the family who answers it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keri,

    I just heard about Matt's accident, and wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you guys and sending love and prayers your way.

    I haven't spoken to you in ages, but I've been thinking of you and wondering what you're up to-- especially since I heard that you were moving to Dummerston!

    I live in Brattleboro. I'm close by and would love to help in any way that I can. Do you need anything? A hug, food, errands, someone to take care of things at the house, anything? Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I know that we haven't talked in a long time, but I am here for you if there is anything I can do.

    My cell number is 802 246-7228 and my email address is sarahrosow@hotmail.com.

    Lots of love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri,

    This blog is great. Guy and I really appreciate the updates. Please tell my cousin to fight hard and know that he is in our prayers--Madeline has even asked the other kids in her church class to pray as well--so Matt has the power of second grader prayer too. Hang in there and let us know what we can do to support you and Matt during this awful time.

    We love you,
    Jen, Guy, Madeline, Jimmy and Joe Pisani 630-669-4243

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keri,
    My mom and husband both work at Cersosimo and we think of your family often! I'm so glad Matt is making progress.
    I will be coming from Brattleboro to DHMC tomorrow afternoon for an appointment. If there is anything you need or want let me know and I will drop it off for you. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything - I'm heading that way anyway! My email is: deborahsatterfield5@yahoo.com. Let me know.

    Take care,
    Deb Satterfield

    ReplyDelete