Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally time

We've got Matt's surgery time now and he is really ready for this to be done. We have to be at Dartmouth bright and early and the surgery should start around 7:30. I will post as soon as I can about how everything went. We've been so busy thinking about the surgery that we almost forgot yesterday was April 16th - the day Matt moved out of Crotched Mountain last year! We can't believe how fast this year went by, even though Matt's progress feels so slow. Can't wait to see how the next year goes, especially with his new plastic head.

2 comments:

  1. We will be thinking of you! It was so great to talk to you both last week! Amber & Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about you both tomorrow. I am sure everything will go well and there will be another year of amazing steps in your future.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete