Friday, August 6, 2010

two weeks already

Time flies by even though things are feeling very slow. All I can really say about the past two weeks is that we're still here and working hard. Matt started pool therapy and has had a few sessions there and I think it's going well. He hates the cold water, but this therapy helps him focus on his muscles in a different way than does therapy on land. I think he'd like it a lot more if he had been into swimming before, but he's tolerating it for now because it seems to be helping.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes - we spent a great afternoon at a lake and had a nice break from everything stressful. Here's hoping that 32 is way better than 31 was!

3 comments:

  1. Here's to 32 being better than 31 (and 31 better than 30, soon)!!!
    Love you guys,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Matt and Keri -

    I'll say happy belated birthday, and here's to being 32!!! (In retrospect, it was a good year...)

    I'm not talking about which birthday I had this summer (just a few days before Matt's actually....)

    Good work on keeping on keeping on - you go!

    Thinking of you,

    Jan T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri and Matt,
    I am suppossed to be writing the newsletter and I would rather be coming to visit you. I was web searching and found Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports, www.vermontadaptive.org. You probably already know about it. They have an adaptative canoe and kayak program at Stoughton Pond about 1 hr from you. Thinking of you,Jody

    ReplyDelete