Friday, March 9, 2012

Long awaited posts

Thanks to everyone we got to see on our trip back through the Midwest. We had a great time and Matt was so excited to see everyone. He thought it was the best he's interacted with people so far. It also reminded us why we need to be writing, so I am sorry it has taken so long to get back into the blog.

To be honest, it is feeling like everything going on is now our normal life and I forget that you still like to read what he is up to. Plus, in the back of my mind, I've always hoped for the day that I can pass this onto him and he can write to you about what is happening. However, that is still a long, unforeseeable way off, so I will try to keep up better. Here's a start: an update on all three of his therapies.

4 comments:

  1. Mark and Deb PetersonMarch 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM

    Keri Thanks for the updates!! So good to hear things are progressing. I know alot of the Midwest was so happy to see you two. I know it is hard to keep up the post but we really like to read and share in your progress of life! Matt keep up the studying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to see you guys...and Freddy too
    We enjoyed it a lot. XOXO Rob, Amber, and the Coop

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you,Matt & Freddy at Amber & Robs they did a good job getting everyone together and it appeared as if Matt really enjoyed seeing his old friends! Glad you had a safe trip home and hope to see you again in the near future! Love you guys! Cindy & Paul (Kevin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see you Both next week. I miss you.
    Kate Riley

    ReplyDelete