Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday morning

I think that there is always going to be a small voice in my head wondering if I chose the right rehab facility regardless of how great Matt is doing here. But the past few days we've realized again why its been the perfect place - Freddie gets to visit here! And Matt is so happy. He had an awesome and very busy day of therapy yesterday and then came back to the room for a nap. Freddie jumped up on the bed with him and they both slept quite contendedly. We're hoping to get Matt outside later this afternoon to take Freddie for a walk, too. Maybe we can make it to the treehouse.

4 comments:

  1. There is a saying that animals can help a person
    get through some tough times. And with Freddie
    making Matt a little happier then it must be a
    fact and not 'just a saying'. Thanks Freddie for your companionship with Matt.
    Love, Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is lots of farmer love being sent to you from the NOFA-NY conference. Many people ask me about you and Matt and want me to tell you that they are thinking of you both.
    Love,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for the new blogs to appear. It really helps us know how you are doing, Matt. Keri, I want you to know no wife has ever been more attentive than you. He sure chose the right woman to stand by him. Keri, I wonder, how about your job and the seeding. Are the things being started for the summer?? I am getting better every day, too.
    Lots of love,
    Grandma Beed

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the three of you get to be together. Also glad to hear Matt is getting better every day! Is there an address there that we can send things to?

    Stay strong - we'll keep sending positive thoughts!

    Cara and Noah

    ReplyDelete