Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday night

This was the last weekend for christmas tree sales, so I went back to Dummerston to help out for one day. It was so hard to leave this morning - even though it seemed that Matt actually understood what I was doing and that I was going to be back in the evening. My sister said he remembered that I was with the trees today and when I got back he was very excited to see the pictures I had taken of the farm. It still feels wierd to be out anywhere because I belong with Matt right now.

He did have kind of a rough day with pain and just being uncomfortable, but he wasn't too happy about getting medication because it makes him so sleepy. He was fairly awake when I got back and kept joking around with us and laughing at us when we couldn't understand what he was talking about. I'm not sure he isn't doing it on purpose sometimes. At one point he grabbed the nurse call button and said "oops" as he pressed it quite purposefully. He didn't have anything different to tell the nurse when he got here, but I think Matt is happy to mess around with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment